This page provides training discounts for lacrosse players. Great stick skills help a lot. However, to excel in high school and college, lacrosse players also have to be great athletes. Below are discounts for various training options that will improve a lacrosse player’s strength, agility, conditioning, flexibility, etc. This page contains affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products & services via these links. Thank you for your support!
- Personal Trainers – To become a better lacrosse player, you need to become a better athlete. Here are discounts to personal trainers in your local area. They can help with speed, agility, strength & conditioning.
- Boot Camps – Fitness boot camps use a wide variety of exercises and are designed to push people a little further than they would normally push themselves alone.
- CrossFit – CrossFit is a very popular strength & conditioning program. According to Wikipedia, “CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program consisting mainly of a mix of aerobic exercise, calisthenics (body weight exercises), and Olympic weightlifting”.
- Gym & Strength Training Classes – Working on your overall strength can improve the power of your lacrosse shooting, defensive push-outs, bull dodging, etc. Here are discounts for a range of fitness & strength classes. This also includes strength and/or conditioning classes such as spinning classes (indoor cycling), Pilates, kettlebell classes, etc.
- Running Classes & Races – Running is a great conditioning exercise for lacrosse players. Sprinting training also improves lacrosse speed (and the ability to get past a defender or stay up with a speedy opponent). You can also often find discounts for “tougher” running events such as Spartan Races and obstacle courses (if they are offered in your area).
- Yoga Classes – Yoga can improve flexibility and this can help range of motion. Here are discounts to Yoga classes in your local area.
Paul Rabil – Strength & Conditioning Training Tips