This page will help you to find a wide variety of new lacrosse equipment. New lacrosse players need lacrosse sticks, balls, chest protectors, equipment bags, helmets & much more. At no extra cost to you, we receive a small commission if you buy products via the links below. This helps to keep this website free for all visitors. If you are looking for lacrosse books, please visit our Best Lacrosse Books section.
New Lacrosse Equipment
Beginner Lacrosse Gear
- Beginner Lacrosse Sticks – These are inexpensive lacrosse heads and shafts designed for beginners (before they progress to more advanced gear). Remember many beginners quit lacrosse so parents should consider buying inexpensive beginner lacrosse gear before acquiring much more expensive advanced equipment. Beginner gear often comes as a complete set (head and shaft). In contrast, advanced gear is usually bought separately (because players often like to mix & match different heads and shafts).
Advanced Lacrosse Heads – Remember to look for boys lacrosse heads (as they differ significantly from girls lacrosse heads)
Lacrosse heads are the plastic tops added to lacrosse shafts that allow players to catch and throw a lacrosse ball. Younger players often buy already pre-strung heads. In contrast, older players will often buy unstrung heads so they or their friends can string the head to their liking (versus having to use a generic store strung head).
- Brine Lacrosse Heads
- East Coast Dyes Lacrosse Heads
- Maverik Lacrosse Heads
- STX Lacrosse Heads
- Under Armour Lacrosse Heads
- Warrior Lacrosse Heads
Advanced Lacrosse Shafts – Remember to look for boys lacrosse shafts (as they differ significantly from girls lacrosse shafts)
Lacrosse shafts are the “sticks” that are attached to the lacrosse heads. Less expensive lacrosse shafts are made of aluminum and more expensive shafts are made of exotic materials such as scandium and titanium.
- Brine Lacrosse Shafts
- East Coast Dyes Lacrosse Shafts
- Maverik Lacrosse Shafts
- STX Lacrosse Shafts
- Under Armour Lacrosse Shafts
- Warrior Lacrosse Shafts
Lacrosse Training Gear
- Goals & Nets – Portable goals at home allow your kids to practice their shooting outside of regular team practice. This will allow them to progress faster than other kids.
- Rebounders – Lacrosse rebounders are great for improving catching and throwing.
- Targets – Lacrosse targets enhance shooting accuracy.
Lacrosse Protective Gear
- Chest Protectors
- Elbow & Arm Guards
- Groin Protection
- Shoulder Pads