List of Best Girls Lacrosse Books
This section looks at some of the best girls lacrosse books. These books cover the drills, rules, techniques and coaching used in girls lacrosse. They have 4+ stars!
Unfortunately, we do not coach girls lacrosse. Moreover, girls lacrosse differs significantly from boys lacrosse as it has different rules & equipment. Therefore, we would suggest that you check your local library for these girls lacrosse books. They will provide you with information to help you better understand and teach girls lacrosse. We would also suggest that you read the girls lacrosse rules on the US Lacrosse website. US Lacrosse is the governing body for boys & girls lacrosse. We would also recommend that girls & boys use various wall ball drills in order to improve their basic stick skills (i.e. shooting, passing & catching). Wall ball is a great tool for all lacrosse players!
At no extra cost to you, we make a small commission if you buy products via the links below. Your purchase helps keep this website free for all visitors. Thank you for your support! If you are looking for books for boys, please visit our Boys Lacrosse Books section.
Instructional Books for Girls Lacrosse Players
- The ABCs of Girls’ Lacrosse – This book is geared towards very young lacrosse players.
- Coaches’ Emergency Practice Guide for Girls Lacrosse – This book provides you with tons of different drills & practice ideas for girls lacrosse.
- Coaching Girls’ Lacrosse: A Baffled Parent’s Guide – This book teaches parents all of the useful basics of girls lacrosse.
- Coaching Girls Lacrosse: 50 Drills Every Coach Should Know
- Winning Lacrosse for Girls
- Women’s Lacrosse: A Guide for Advanced Players and Coaches